As part of the second year project module we were required to design and develop a web application which was based on a bank system as a group of four.
I was part of an excellent group (thank you Ciara, Liam and Peter) and we completed the project with
no casualties and a minimum of collateral damage.
The database and ER diagram were designed by the group as a whole. Our tutor said that it was the most complete database design
that she had ever received at that stage, when she reviewed it at the beginning of the project, this is the final version
Developing the Structure
During development I built a mock up to help design the front end of the site.
This is a skeleton of our page to help us decide on colours and page structure.
of development is interesting.
The Final Project
I need to set up the database and sanitise some inputs before I can get the final project working here so for now I will just leave a link to Github.